The HandySCAN 3D line-up is known as the industry standard in portable metrology-grade 3D scanners and a recognised, proven and trusted technology.
Combining the inherent benefits of the HandySCAN 3D, the MAX Series is optimised to acquire highly accurate 3D measurements on large and complex parts with no surface preparation required.
Engineered to capture fine details and scan large volumes equally well, the HandySCAN 3D|MAX Series enables professionals working in a wide variety of industries to measure large parts from all angles, resulting in high-quality 3D scans in just a matter of minutes.
Key features, guaranteed to simplify any scanning process:
- Metrology-grade: With a volumetric accuracy of 0,100 mm + 0,015 mm/m, ISO 17025 accreditation and compliance with the VDI/VDE 2634 part 3 standard, it provides metrology-grade results, ideal for QC/QA, precision link between parts and demanding reverse engineering of large parts.
- Flex Volume: This enables the user to scan with remarkable quality at a short standoff distance and measure large parts at very high speed from a longer standoff distance.
- Smart Surface Algorithm: Its sophisticated image processing, combined with artificial intelligence, optimizes surface measurements for unparalleled tracking, better performance, better readings of difficult, contrasted finishes, and a simpler scanning process.
- Real-Time Calibration: The MAX Series integrates the calibration step directly into the scanning workflow, performing it automatically and seamlessly.
- Two models: Designed to address 2 different markets, the HandySCAN MAX is ideal for product development applications and the HandySCAN MAX|Elite is the perfect solution for inspection and NDT applications.