FAT Offline Programming
The next generation of offline CMM programming
Silma X4 is a highly advanced CMM programming solution based on the highly acclaimed and well-proven Metrolog X4 inspection software.
It represents the latest in offline programming 3D inspection software dedicated to CMM part program creation, full offline simulation and program testing
- Program all of your CMM’s using one software, independent of machine size, brand or configuration
- Detailed library of most available CMM’s (about 550 virtual machines available)
- Complete virtual probe libraries for the main probe, probe head, stylus and accessories (Renishaw, Zeiss, Mora, Leica, Leitz,…)
- Full representation of laser scanning heads, including simulated point cloud capture algorithms to assess scanning feasibility
- Include multiple measuring devices to accurately re-create your measuring application
- Library of additional components available for full simulation of the CMM environment, including probe changers, styli changers, calibration sphere, rotary tables, etc.
- Load complex assemblies of parts to reproduce individual or final assembly of components e.g. body-in-white
- Create models for additional items that are present in the measuring environment, such as fixtures, special components, tables, etc.
- Full simulation of robotic applications when combined with Metrolog X4 i-Robot
- Simulate and detect collisions using a virtual CMM environment that exactly represents your CMM, parts and fixtures
- Prepare your inspection reports without using your online software
- Perform post inspection analysis including report generation, best fit analysis and additional GD&T evaluations
Familiar interface from Metrolog X4
The software interface is identical to that provided by Metrolog X4 when connected directly to your CMM, so the CMM programmer uses a single interface irrespective of the task at hand.
Extensive & detailed library
Exensive library of 550+ CMMs
Sima X4 includes an extensive and detailed library of most of the available CMM’s (about 550 virtual machines available) from all of the World’s leading CMM manufacturers, including many legacy machines from over the last 20-30 years including moving bridge, moving table and large scale gantry machine, plus single, twin and multi-column horizontal arm machines.
Virtual CMM environment
Your CMM in a virtual world
Silma X4 simulates and detects collisions before they impact production using a virtual CMM environment that exactly represents your CMM, parts and fixtures.
Creaform’s mission is to develop, manufacture and market cutting edge portable 3D measurement and analysis technologies that increase productivity.
For the latest industry information sign up to our newsletter today