Plug & Play
Portable Arm Compatible
Point Cloud Data
Compatible With All CMM OEM’s
The only 3D inspection software you’ll ever need
A real performance accelerator for your 3D measuring devices, Metrolog X4 is the latest evolution of Metrologic Group’s world-renowned 3D inspection software.
By fully implementing the power of the latest PC technology, Metrolog X4 serves to fully enhance your 3D inspection equipment, with direct interfaces to almost any make or model of CMM and portable device.
- Directly interfaces to most CNC CMM machines without the need to replace electronics and controller hardware
- Compatible with all portable and manual 3D measuring devices, including arms, laser trackers, scanners, portable CMM’s, etc…
- All brands and models supported with interfaces developed in conjunction with the OEM for guaranteed performance and stability
- Import huge and complex CAD models for direct analysis of measurement data to nominal CAD data.
- Supports a wide variety of CAD formats including IGES, STEP, CATIA V4, CATIA V5, ProE, etc.
- “Live-scan” huge point cloud files with no deterioration in processing speed or projection time.
- 32-bit & 64-bit applications, multi-core & multi-task enabled – Metrolog X4 is ready now, and ready for the future!
- Full support for all GDT tolerance analysis standards – ISO ANSI
- Easily create geometrical tolerances, with automatic checking against standards and norms
- Direct import of CAD embedded GD&T • Best in class reporting tools, combining graphical views and tabular data sheets, with
- Automated report wizard for fast reports, with optional graphical editor for customisation of reports to users own specifications
- Certified and proven algorithms, according to PTB and NIST standards
- Direct CAD comparison of point cloud data with real-time colour mapping
- Rapid element extraction and automated GD&T
- Intuitive treatment of Flush & Gap and Profile measurements
- Part quality estimation according to the area of surface measured
Compatibility and Connectivity as standard
Metrolog X4 is compatible with almost every CMM and portable devices that is in use today, from the latest scanning technology to your 40-year old CMM. Choose from a wide range of interfaces for simple “plug-and-play” connection to your existing or future measuring devices.
High Performance with large data sets
For increased performance and process reliability, Metrolog X4’s 64-bit architecture increases the amount of memory available for reliable data manipulation. This drastically improves performance, especially when inspecting large volumes of data, as is often the case with modern scanning systems. The Metrolog X4 architecture also provides full support for multi-core processors.
Best in class GD&T and reporting
For many years, Metrolog XG was the standard when it comes to tolerance analysis and reporting of 3D inspection data. With the release of Metrolog X4, that reign is now over, with even more advanced analysis and reporting tools available, the competition has been relegated to the amateur leagues.
Creaform’s mission is to develop, manufacture and market cutting edge portable 3D measurement and analysis technologies that increase productivity.
The Robo SCAN-R is an integrated package utilising the Creaform HandySCAN with a 6 axis Universal Robot. Our ‘off-the shelf’ solution is completely integrated with a specially designed portable workstation, inclusive of rotary table
For the latest industry information sign up to our newsletter today