Guided Template On Moving Parts
3D CAD Projection
New Real-Time Tracking Software With Vision System.
Virtek’s newest software, Iris™ ActiveTrack helps manufacturers complete inspection and assembly tasks effortlessly on moving parts. Iris™ ActiveTrack is able to project a stable, accurate laser line directly onto a moving surface, in 3D, to provide operators with the information needed to get the job done more efficiently.
Easily follow the laser guided template, even while the part is moving.
As the part moves around, the system will track the part and keep the laser projection correctly positioned.
Technicians are guided by the lasers to position parts or components for assembly tasks.
The accuracy of the laser ensures the right part is in the right place, in the right sequence.
Apply to live work
Work at the tool, no need to manually measure, use templates, or reference paperwork.
- Complete inspection and assembly tasks effortlessly on moving tools
- Inspect Automated Fiber Placement (AFP) ply boundary while a tool such as mandrel is in motion
- Gain more productive time during inspection component assembly, or manual layup processes
- Displaces manual measurements and marking
- Great for assembly procedures without the need for fixturing
- Maintain the quality of end product
- Eliminates templating process steps and template costs
- Eliminates costly human errors
- De-skill complex tasks
- Simple, easy to learn and low maintenance
Now more portable and faster than ever before at delivering accurate and high resolution 3D scans.
Spatial Positioning System (SPS)
The Iris Spatial Positioning System combines the laser projection technology with 3D vision technology to locate a part in 3D space then quickly locks onto its CAD-specified assembly position.
Vision positioning system (IRIS 3D)
Laser templating and positioning systems accurately project a virtual laser template onto moulds and parts to guide operators through the process of part fabrication whether it be ply layup, paint masking, assembly, or part placement.
For the latest industry information sign up to our newsletter today