Automated Quality Control (AQC)
Combining the accuracy of the Creaform MetraSCAN 3D Scanner with the repeatability of a programmable robot arm, the MetraSCAN-R delivers unrivalled functionality in automated quality control. Built for fast paced environments and delivering reliable, consistent data capture directly into your workflow. The MetraSCAN-R is ideal for 3D inspection teams across a range of high performance environments like automotive, machining, consumer products, aerospace and electronics.
The system is designed to deliver incredibly accurate point cloud data using up to 1.8 million measurements per second at an accuracy of 0.025mm, and the robotic arm reduces the chances of human error while it diligently scan objects without disruption.
Book a demo today and learn how the MetraSCAN-R can fit into your QC procedures.
Featuring unmatched performance and speed for optimised 3D measurements:
- 4X faster: Featuring 15 blue laser crosses for larger scanning area that take up to 1,800,000 measurements per second and live meshing, ultimately cutting down the time between acquisition and workable files.
- 4X resolution: MetraSCAN BLACK features a measurement resolution of 0.025 mm (0.0009 in) to generate highly detailed scans of any object.
- More accurate and traceable measurements: High accuracy of 0.025mm, based on VDI/VDE 2634 part 3 standard and tested in a ISO 17025 accredited laboratory, ensures complete reliability and full traceability to international standards.
- Shop floor accuracy: The MetraSCAN BLACK features a unique and patented dynamic referencing that compensates for surroundings instabilities.
- Maximum versatility: Masters complex, shiny and highly detailed parts
- No warm-up time: Operators can be up-and-running in minutes. Touch probing capability: When paired with the HandyPROBE, the MetraSCAN BLACK lets users harness the power of both 3D scanning and probing for a complete, streamlined inspection process