The MetraSCAN 3D Black Elite CMM laser scanner is renowned for its precision accuracy, high speed and endless versatility on the shop floor. The digital laser scanner acts as the all-in-one metrology solution for quality control, quality assurance, inspection and reverse engineering. Book a demo and discover how the MetraSCAN 3D Black Elite generates highly complex and accurate dimensional data directly into your CAD workflow.
The MetraSCAN system is an incredibly versatile tool reducing production time and increasing process speed and efficiency for advanced engineering, product development, product design, reverse engineering and so much more.
With super quick set-up, easy-to-use controls and a capture rate of up to 1.8 million measurements per second at a resolution of 0.025mm, the MetraSCAN 3D Black Elite delivers unparalleled performance where you need it.
Yeah, but does it do shiny? Without targets?
Yes, it can! The incredibly versatile MatraSCAN 3D uses blue laser technology to enable easy scanning of shiny and reflective surfaces.
Featuring unmatched performance and speed for optimised 3D measurements:
- 4X faster: Featuring 15 blue laser crosses for larger scanning area that take up to 1,800,000 measurements per second and live meshing, ultimately cutting down the time between acquisition and workable files.
- 4X resolution: MetraSCAN BLACK features a measurement resolution of 0.025 mm (0.0009 in) to generate highly detailed scans of any object.
- More accurate and traceable measurements: High accuracy of 0.025mm, based on VDI/VDE 2634 part 3 standard and tested in a ISO 17025 accredited laboratory, ensures complete reliability and full traceability to international standards.
- Shop floor accuracy: The MetraSCAN BLACK features a unique and patented dynamic referencing that compensates for surroundings instabilities.
- Maximum versatility: Masters complex, shiny and highly detailed parts
- No warm-up time: Operators can be up-and-running in minutes. Touch probing capability: When paired with the HandyPROBE, the MetraSCAN BLACK lets users harness the power of both 3D scanning and probing for a complete, streamlined inspection process