MADE FOR SPACE 2022
The hugely popular Made for Space conference is returning in 2022 with an exciting insight into innovation and technology in the space sector.
Join us on 22nd and 23rd November for an exciting two-day intensive conference exploring the opportunities and possibilities for manufacturing within the global space sector at the Manufacturing Technology Centre (MTC) in Coventry.
Made For Space brings together international experts from both the space and advanced manufacturing sectors who will show you how new manufacturing technologies and processes can help the progression of the Third Space Age, including aspects of digital engineering, automation and robotics, artificial intelligence, additive manufacturing and more.
This year’s highly anticipated conference is proudly hosted by the Manufacturing Technology Centre and Satellite Applications Catapult, and will focus on key emerging technologies and their alignment to the Government’s National Space Strategy.
Event Key Themes
- Space Supply Chain Collaboration and Globalisation
- In Space Manufacture and Operations
- Component Manufacturing and Materials for Space
- Back to the Future
- Live keynote presentations and speakers
- Audience led Q&A panel discussions
- Speak directly with event sponsors and browse exhibitions
- Networking with likeminded individuals from manufacturing and the space sector
- Live demonstrators and tours of the MTC facility
We will be there demonstrating the next generation of design engineering software nTopology and will be on hand throughout the two day event to explore with you what is possible with Additive Manufacturing.