Exclusive 3D Scanning and Additive Manufacturing workshop for Engineering Applications
Tue, 5 Dec 2023 10:00 – 12:30 GMT
CREAT3D, 520 Eskdale Road Winnersh Triangle Reading RG41 5TU
Join our dedicated Additive Manufacturing and 3D scanning workshop on Tuesday 5th December to get an exclusive opportunity to explore how you can integrate these digital technologies easily into your manufacturing and engineering processes.
Hosted by CREAT3D and Measurement Solutions Limited, we invite you to join us with your colleagues to meet with other manufacturers and engineers to delve into workshop rotations;
1) 3D scanning workflow – from design development to verification
- Live workshop on 3D scanning parts to generate digital designs for obsolete parts
- Understand light-weighting designs by using nTop – generative software
- Optimise digital scans for Additive Manufacturing
- Scan 3D printed parts for verification and quality control
2) Additive Manufacturing workflow – from prototype to batch production
- Explore which applications are best for Additive
- Get under the hood of a wide range of industrial, composite fibre, SLS, SLA, high temperature, metal & FFF 3D printers
- Understand material capabilities and how to match them to applications
- Delve into automated 3D printing and optimised workflows
- Explore post-processing options and finishes
3) Ask all your questions directly to our Engineers and Technology Experts
Places are limited, so register now to confirm your spot.
Want to book in but can’t make the date or location?
Don’t worry we have online and other times available: Book your personal session here
We look forward to seeing you there
MSL & CREAT3D