Join the MSL Team
Due to recent growth and further expansion plans, we are currently seeking an additional Service and Product Support Engineer.
The role will initially be based out of our brand-new Silverstone Office and in time the role has potential to become field based with additional associated benefits.
The ideal candidate would have a blend of experience using CMM’s or portable measuring equipment, with a demonstrated experience of inspecting components using CAD models and geometry.
Alternatively, our Creaform solutions are purchased for reverse engineering applications, therefore experience in scanning, and or modelling scan data would be desirable.
Extensive training on both disciplines will be provided.
This role suits a time served or newly qualified engineering apprentice. We are small business consisting of 18 team members; therefore, integration and team contribution is a must.
Service and Calibration:
- UKAS Calibration of portable measuring arms and scanners.
- System configuration and pre-delivery testing of Creaform products.
- Customer product training, CMM software, Creaform VxInspect, VxModel.
- 1st level customer support (tickets).
- Measurement Service activities (contract scanning and measurement, CMM and Creaform).
The position will primarily work within our customer facing facilities, therefore, ideally the successful candidate would reside within a 30 minute drive of Silverstone.
If you are interested in applying for this position then please get in touch with Andrew Tagg on 01733 32 52 52 or email@example.com