MSL Customer and Partner Day
Celebrating 25 years in 2023
8th June 2023 at The Silverstone Interactive Museum
This year we celebrate 25 years of being in business and this special event is an opportunity for our valued customers and partners to join us for this significant milestone in the company’s history.
The Event is being held at The Silverstone Interactive Museum next to the Iconic Silverstone Circuit on the 8th June 2023, it will consist of a review of our 25 years in business, looking back at where it all began, where we are today and looking to the future by sharing the strategic vision of the company and what that means to you and your business.
There will be a wide range of presentations, live demonstrations and various break out sessions throughout the day provided by MSL and our key partners. This is your opportunity to come and explore our vast product and service portfolio and get hands on experience of a wide range of technologies throughout the day.
At the end of the day there will also be an opportunity to participate in a tour of the Silverstone Museum, where you can also see some of our products being demonstrated on a selection of the educational items in the museum, including a range of Formula 1 parts.
09.00: Registration and Coffee
- About MSL and the team today
- What’s New?
- Partnerships: Renishaw, Nikon, Virtek and nTopology
- UKAS: The WHY
10:20: Special Guest Speaker
- Iain Caville Founder of MSL will talk about the history and origins of the company, looking back on the goals and successes over the past 25 years
10:40: Creaform join us to discuss their 20 year history
- Looking at the original HandySCAN, through to the latest HandySCAN Black Elite|Limited, where we will present test results to prove the accuracy at their latest, most accurate Scanner to date.
- Creaform will also be sharing details and insights of their current product portfolio, including their Automated Quality Control Strategy.
11:00: Callum Williams-York from Nikon will be joining us to provide an overview of their CMM Laser Scanning Products
11:20: Coffee and Break Out Session 1
- Demo Area 1: Creaform HandySCAN Black Elite Limited
- Demo Area 2: Nikon Meet and Greet Station
11:50: Mike Duffield from Renishaw will be presenting an overview of their 5 Axis Technology
- Product Offering
- Case Study Examples
- Obsolescence concerns and the reasons why you should Retro-Fit
12:10: Luke Mortlock and Simon Gibbs from Group Polar, will be joining Majid Yaqub from MSL to present how laser solutions can help make manufacturing processes more efficient
- Introduction to Group Polar and the Virtek Vision Positioning System, including application scenarios
- Composite ply layup demonstration of the Virtek Vision Positioning System, including a Creaform workflow, using the same targets for for both set up and inspection
- Demonstration of the new Virtek workflow including combined projection with inspection: Scan > Inspect > Project
12:45: Lunch and Break Out Session 2
- Live Demo Area showcasing a wide range of software and hardware solutions for DESIGN | MANUFACTURE | INSPECT
13:45: nTopology & Ricoh 3D
- What is nTop?: Introduction and Live Demonstration
- Ricoh 3D: Product Range Applications and Materials and the adoption of Creaform and nTopology technology within their business
14:15: Automated Quality Control
- AQC Portfolio, including Turn-key solutions; Cube-R and RoboSCAN-R and bespoke AQC integrations
- RoboSCAN-R: MSL’s AQC solution will be running live throughout the presentation
- Live Demonstration of How to Programme VXscan-R: Keeping it simple with the most intuitive programming and aqcuisition platform for automated 3D Scanning
15:00: Museum Tour
At the end of the day you can take a tour of the Silverstone Interactive Museum and also see a selection of our products being demonstrated using some of the educational items in the museum, including a range of Formula 1 parts.
16:30: Close and Thank you
If you are interested in finding out more about the event or would like to attend please contact Leigh Baillie: email@example.com