New option available for the HandySCAN BLACK|Elite to deliver a never-before-seen accuracy
Through a decade of optimised manufacturing and calibration processes, Creaform launches the HandySCAN BLACK|Elite Limited today, which delivers 12 microns accuracy and sets a new industry standard for handheld devices.
Designed specifically to address the needs of the most demanding dimensional metrology professionals in the industrial and manufacturing sectors, for quality control or product development applications.
The HandySCAN BLACK|Elite Limited will be available for delivery, from March 1, 2023.
While it still possesses all the features that made the HandySCAN 3D lineup the reference in the industry, the HandySCAN BLACK|Elite Limited presents some valuable particularities:
Technical specifications and characteristics:
- Provides an accuracy of 0.012 mm (0.0005 in), based on VDI/VDE 2634 part 3 standard (ISO 17025 accredited).
- Offers a volumetric accuracy of 0.012 mm +0.020 mm/m (0.0005 in +0.0002 in/ft).
- Uses 11 blue laser crosses, for an increased scanning speed on difficult surfaces.
- Boast integrated photogrammetry
- Portable, lightweight, simple, and versatile, in any environmental conditions.
- Ideal for Creaform application software, such as VXmodel module for scan-to-CAD, VXinspect module for dimensional inspection and VXintegrity NDT software platform for NDT applications.
Get in touch to find out more: firstname.lastname@example.org